Core Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Core Legion On Boulderfist-EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spewey - Holy paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spewey

Spewey - Holy paladin Empty
PostSubject: Spewey - Holy paladin   Spewey - Holy paladin EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:41 pm

CLASS SECTION

Character name : Spewey
Class? : Paladin
Link to WoW Armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Spewey
How long have you played this class? : 19 days - and 83 days on my alt (80 - rogue)
Outline a detailed theorycraft of your spec and experience with your build? This is your chance to impress us: Ok - here we go! Hold on your belts and sit down in your seat. As holy paladin i went through all wotlk instances. Didn't raid in lvl 70 with my paladin. I found out that holy spec were my soul in the paladin. I tryed out both tank and retribution. BUt it didn't feel right. So i went back to holy - and been raiding through all raid-instances in wotlk. Naxx/Ulduar/TOC/VOA/OS - havn't tryed out Onyxia yet. Only pretbc one.
What would you choose for dual spec, and why? : I would choose retribution as my secondary spec in dual spec. Because it's awesome and quiet fun pvping. It's quiet amazing damage if you got the right gear for it. Atleast during raiding.
Professions and why you picked those :

80 holy paladin - Jewelcrafting + Enchanting (I picked those two for the increased gems and ring enchants etc..)
80 Rogue - Blacksmith and Mining. (Choosed this in the tbc because of Dragonmaw which own'd everyones asses back in the 70's.)

Player Info

Your Age : 17 and half. Soon 18.

World of Warcraft Info
Previous guilds : Hordelicious - And can't remember the last guild i were in. The last guild i had disbanded and went to the realm "Outland"
Are you applying to other guilds? (y/n) : N (no)
Raid Experience : PreTBC: ZG and MC (Just started right before tbc came out) - tbc (Cleared everything Kara, ZA, SW, BT, Hyjal and SSC.)
What days of the week can you raid? Be honest here, we will monitor this. : I can raid everyday whatever time it is. I'm honest. Smile
Back to top Go down
Renholdër
Admin
Renholdër

Spewey - Holy paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spewey - Holy paladin   Spewey - Holy paladin EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://corelegion.board-directory.net

Spewey - Holy paladin
Page 1 of 1